SQL is one of the most popular and used technologies in today’s world. A large data is collected every day.So to easily communicate with databases one should learn sql programming language.Some sql features make sql a strong tool.
Features Of SQL
- Open Source: SQL is an open source programming language designed to build a relational database management system.
- High Performance: SQL provides high-performance programming capabilities for highly transactional, heavy workload, and high-use database framework. SQL programming offers various ways for more detailed analysis of the results.
- Management Ease: Practically any relational database management system uses SQL. “Select,” “Build,” “Insert,” “Remove,” “Edit” and “Delete” are the basic and simple SQL commands that allow us to very quickly and easily handle large quantities of data from a database.
- High Availability: All of these relational database management systems support SQL, and it is simple to build a procedural programming framework extension and numerous other functions which are additional features to turn SQL into a powerful tool.
- Comprehensive Application Development: Many programmers use SQL to program apps to access a database.SQL is good with small or large companies.
- Scalability and Flexibility: SQL makes Scalability and Versatility possible.
- High Security: Providing permissions on tables, processes, and views is very simple so SQL gives your data protection.
- 8. Robust Transactional Support: With SQL programming wide records can be handled and multiple transactions are managed.